Takeaways from Dr. Claire Jarashow's talk on COVID-19's Ripple Effect


Photo by Govind Krishnan on Unsplash

After listening to Dr. Jarashow's talk on the rippling effect of COVID-19, I was really shaken by the grandiose impacts of COVID-19 that stemmed from seemingly insignificant things such as the lack of human tracing information. Then, I had remembered reading the news and learning about how COVID parties hosted by college students caused surges in COVID-19 infections. It was only until Dr. Jarashow's talk that I had understood that COVID-parties had not only caused increases in surges but mystified where and who people got the infection from.

Comments

Popular Posts

Organization of Affiliation

I plan to build on my work pertaining to the UN Goal on education by continuing my collaboration with the Boy Scouts of America via my capstone project. They can be found via this link: https://www.scouting.org/.