Takeaways from the GIP Event: Understanding the Conflict Between Armenia and Azerbaijan and Its Impact From Nagorno-Karabakh to Southern California



Photo by Ivars Utināns on Unsplash

Given the ripple effect of the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan, I really admired the amount of different views and perspectives of this conflict. I was particularly intrigued by the forms of human rights violations made on both sides and public perceptions of this war, such as degree to which religious and cultural practices play a role in this conflict.

Comments

Popular Posts

Organization of Affiliation

I plan to build on my work pertaining to the UN Goal on education by continuing my collaboration with the Boy Scouts of America via my capstone project. They can be found via this link: https://www.scouting.org/.